You must be a qualified voter to register. View voter qualifications.
How to Register
register in person at:
- County Clerk’s Offices
- County Election Commission Office
- Department of Health (WIC program),
- Department of Human Services,
- Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation,
- Department of Safety (motor vehicles division)
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Public Libraries
- Register of Deeds Offices
Lost Your Voter Registration Card
To receive a duplicate voter registration card, you must make a request, in writing, to your local county election commission office that you have lost your original voter registration card.
To obtain your voter information which includes your current address, polling location and representatives, use our voter lookup site.
Register to Vote
|Download a Voter Registration Application|
Voter Information Lookup
|Check your voting status and precinct|
Find Your County Election Commission
|Contact your county election commission|